Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:20:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sam Wilson <swilson@mail.bsd4us.org>
To:        Lyndon Griffin <lyndon@bsd4us.org>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 5.0-CURRENT

Well, I have an order acknowledgement from COVAD for installation of DSL
in my apartment... no date yet, but when I finally get connected I'll be
installing NetBSD on my SPARCstation 5. I'll then try and start working on
compiling the FreeBSD userland from the 4.0-RELEASE branch.

Between now and that as-yet-undetermined date, I'll probably go pouring
over the Alpha-port archives.

Anyone have any ideas on a good way to approach this? If not I'll just
jump off this bridge when I get there...

Sam