Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 01:19:24 -0400
From:      Neil Bliss <yoda@purplefrog.com>
To:        sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where shall I begin?

Hey all,

I'd like to pitch in on this project, and I'm wondering where to start.
I've pulled down the source tarball from the website, but it doesn't compile
very nicely at this point.  Since I've got a couple of ultra-1's at my disposal,
and also access to the SUNspro compilers, I was wondering if there's any
more recent image of where the source is at.

let me know, and any hints/tips will be appreciated,

neil

 Neil Bliss
 Integratus Customer Support
 yoda@integratus.com

 Yow!-Zippy-Says: Yow!  Now I get to think about all the BAD THINGS I did to a BOWLING BALL
 when I was in JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL!