Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:36:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Commits/Progress etc

Over the last two months I've heard alot of rumors about the sparc port
and would just like to clarify a few things:

1.  Is it true that BSDI will/is going to supply code (from thier sparc
port--that is suppose to exist or be in the mid-stages) to help the
FreeBSD's Port??  If so when will this be??  Has there been any progress
in th last 4 months??  If so what??  Is there any code (even
pre-alpha) available for review/download or install and where would I get
it from??  How can I help the effort??

JRS