Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:51:28 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD for ARM processor

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 09:39:18PM -0400, Stephane E. Potvin wrote:
> > > FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #271: Sun Jul 22 08:36:22 EDT 2001
> > >     spotvin@zeus.videotron.ca:/usr/local/users/spotvin/work/FreeBSD/src/sys/arm/
> > > compile/NETWINDER
..snip..

> I'll try to post my work next weekend so people could have a peek at it.

This is also important as we'd like all new platforms to follow the
"FreeBSD" way.  (granted it is being defined along with the other new
platform work going on)

> I'm currently using a netwinder 275 for my development. It's a SA110 based
> machine with a 21285 (aka footbridge) host controller. You can check
> http://www.netwinder.org/ for more details about the machine.

These machines are almost impossible to find, and very expensive when you
do find one.  Are you open to developing on a DEC DNARD(shark) instead?
More people have these and I can put one in your hands.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)