Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:15:27 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with Postgres ODBC?

I'm trying to get the "data" application from Applixware Office 5.0 to
talk to my Postgres 7.0 database, which application uses ODBC. The
instructions from the postgres site and the VistaSource (the providers
of Applixware) site don't seem to work. Since I've not used ODBC
before, I'm sort of at a loss.

If someone knows how to make this combination work, I'd appreciate
instructions. Failing that, pointers to tools I can use to verify that
Postgres ODBC is working and likewise for the data ODBC would be
appreciated.

	Thanx,
	<mike