Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:41:33 -0600 (CST)
From:      <uid0@catastrophe.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Don't you hate it when ISPs go out of business?

Hello folks -

Well, my current ISP is going out of business. I was planning on moving
to a new colo and a new set of hardware this month anyways, but am now
under the gun.

What is a good, cheap, motherboard that can boot w/o a console attached
to it? I'm willing to spend about 140-170 on a motherboard at this
point, and will upgrade as needed later. The processor is either going
to be an AMD or Pentium. I'll be looking at 256-512 MB of RAM

All I need is 2 PCI slots.

thanks.