Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:43:40 -0700 (MST)
From:      Valentino Vaschetto <logo@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <hostmaster@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.org>

Howdy,

Due to the lack of anoncvs.freebsd.org, I've setup an anoncvs server on
blitzkrieg.blackened.com, for the public to use.

Please point anoncvs.freebsd.org to cname blitzkrieg.blackened.com
whenever possible.

Also, I think that cvsup12.freebsd.org also has an anoncvs server on it,
per the mail that was sent to hubs. I don't know if we should point
anoncvs2.freebsd.org to it or not, but it might be a good idea to start
thinking about it.

Thnx :)

-val