Date:      Sun, 8 Apr 2001 10:47:55 +0200
From:      Herbert <h.j.s@gmx.at>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Xmradio?

Hello!

I have a Haupauge WinTV Theater card and so far it works very fine...
watching TV using fxtv and listening to radio with wmtune.
But when I use xmradio, which I prefer because I don't use Windowmaker,
I get some error messages:

      Can't read bass value: Device not configured
      Can't read treble value: Device not configured

I have a soundblaster pci 128 (pcm, FreeBSD 4.3RC2) and sound does work
without any problems. What's wrong here?

OK, I have a 2nd question:

Can I record the sound from the fm tuner of my TV-card? What programm do
I have to use? And which device?

Hope anybody out there can help me! Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Herbert