Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2001 00:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Trevin Chow <tmchow@sfu.ca>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can't connect to webmin?

I have Webmin installed and everything seemed to work okay until I
upgraded to the latest version in the ports tree.

The webmin process seems to be running:

10572  ??  Ss     0:00.03 /usr/bin/perl /usr/local/lib/webmin/miniserv.pl
/usr/local/etc/webmin/miniserv.conf

But whenever I try to connect to the appropriate port (in my case, port
8080) with internet explorer, I'm not able to connect.  It basically
says it can't find the page.

My log files show that my firewall is accepting the connection on port
8080.

Any ideas?