Date:      Sun, 8 Jul 2001 09:41:19 +0200
From:      "Eckhard Kantz" <Eckhard.Kantz@gmx.de>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.1 to -current

Hi,

when upgrading a machine from FreeBSD 4.1 to -current I encountered some
problems and I could only solve the first one:

1. defines HALT, PDWN, PASTE were missing in kbio.h (defined them)

2. when linking miniperl in stage 3 the function 'setproctitle' was missing

3. eelf_i386.o: undefined reference to 'basename' in
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/binutils/ld

How can I overcome the problems? (cvsup ran just before and updated all to
the current stage, /usr/obj was cleaned)

Any advice are welcome.

Eckhard