Date:      Sun, 03 Jun 2001 08:41:20 -0600
From:      Don Wilde <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: picobsd available for download?

s wrote:

> i dont think people actually use picobsd anymore :)

We use it the way it's intended to be used... by modifying the configs
in /usr/src/release/picobsd and subs and rolling our own custom version
that fits our needs. It's not THAT difficult, and the guys (Thank you,
Luigi!) who are actively working with it and (unlike me) understand the
inner structure and source are more than willing to help you get it to
compile.

--
Don Wilde           http://www.Silver-Lynx.com
Silver Lynx   Embedded Microsystems Architects