Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 20:04:38 -0300
From:      "Matt Rudderham" <matt@cape-breton-island.com>
To:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Slightly OT: Monitoring Temps on SMP Machine

Hi,
Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I've found this varies quite a bit
between the normal kernel and the SMP. I'm running a Supermicro 370DL3
board (serverworks chipset) with dual PIII-800s. None of the normal
utilities (healthd, lmmon) seem to sucessfully be able to monitor fan
speeds or temps. I have the standard options in ther kernel (listed
below) and have tried both using the -I for IO in lieu of smbus. Has
anyone had any success at monitoring these? Thanks a lot.

Device      smbus0
device      iicbus0
device      iicbb0
device      intpm0