Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:13:38 +0100
From:      "Eva Coleman-Daniels" <eva.coleman-daniels@hitachi-eu.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Soyo Motherboard

When I installed a 20G hardrive in my pc it only recognises 504mb.  My
motherboard is a Soyo motherboard.  I am not sure where to look for
information about the type.  However, when I started the PC, for the
BIOS info I had the following info:

Rev. UA2.2 (s/I/m)

I also saw the following info on the board

Intel PCI Set
S882371FB
L6123006
Intel 94

Pls help, as I would like to flush the bioa

--
Eva Coleman-Daniels
Hitachi Europe Ltd

Tel:  (44) 020 7970 2726
Mobile: 07796996177
Fax: (44) 020 790 2799

 E-mail Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer

  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited.
  E-mail messages are not necessarily secure.  Hitachi does not accept responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was sent.
  Please note that Hitachi checks outgoing e-mail messages for the presence of computer viruses.