Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:29:22 -0400
From:      Kurt Seel <kseel@utcorp.com>
To:        smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   re: Athlon AMD SMP Runs

--------------EB81F30463D0C203BA59AFAB

John Baldwin wrote:

> Completely stock -current as of Thursday on a dual Athlon test box graciously
> provided by AMD with the prodding of David O`Brien.
>
> > dmesg

 Might this mean that we can use those oh-so-fast dual
athlon w/ DDR memory any time soon? As in will this
support be back ported to -stable?
 I always get a giggle when AMD eats Intel's lunch :-)

--
 In theory, there is no difference between theory
and practice. In practice, however, there is.

--------------EB81F30463D0C203BA59AFAB

John Baldwin wrote:
Athlon test box graciously
&nbsp;Might this mean that we can use those oh-so-fast dual
<pre>--&nbsp;
&nbsp;In theory, there is no difference between theory
and practice. In practice, however, there is.
&nbsp;- Albert Einstein</pre>
&nbsp;</html>