Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2001 10:06:30 +0100
From:      Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix@privat.dk>
To:        Chris BeHanna <behanna@zbzoom.net>, FreeBSD-Stable <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Crash Using ogle

On Sunday 04 November 2001 04:07, Chris BeHanna wrote:

>     I've reproduced this with vlc, btw.  It's not limited to ogle (and
> one other person reported a crash with mplayer).

I'm having problems with mplayer
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=31468) but none with ogle, xine
and vlc. I was/am under the impression that my crashes was related to either
XFree86 or other parts responsible for graphics. My crashes with mplayer was
only triggered when I used xvideo.

Bjarne