Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:39:42 -0400
From:      Ryan Younce <ryan@manunkind.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   User Group change of links

The Triangle Area BSD Users Group (TriBUG) is moving to a more permanent
address.

tribug-members@tribug.org, accessible by majordomo@tribug.org.  The current
text on your page is:

	<LI><STRONG>Research Triangle, NC</STRONG> The
	<STRONG><A HREF="http://tribug.manunkind.org/">Triangle Area BSD Users
	Group</A></STRONG> is a users group for BSD users in the
	Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina, including the
	surrounding metropolitan areas of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel
	Hill.  People interested in this group may subscribe to the
	mailing list by sending a message to
	<A HREF="mailto:majordomo@manunkind.org">majordomo@manunkind.org</A>
	with <TT>subscribe tribug</TT> in the body.  <P></P></LI>

The new text should be:

        <LI><STRONG>Research Triangle, NC</STRONG> The
        <STRONG><A HREF="http://www.tribug.org/">Triangle Area BSD Users
        Group</A></STRONG> is a users group for BSD users in the
        Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina, including the
        surrounding metropolitan areas of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel
        Hill.  People interested in this group may subscribe to the
        mailing list by sending a message to
        <A HREF="mailto:majordomo@tribug.org">majordomo@tribug.org</A>
        with <TT>subscribe tribug-members</TT> in the body.  <P></P></LI>

Thanks in advance and please let me know if I've forgotten something.

--
Ryan Younce            ryany@pobox.com           http://www.pobox.com/~ryany/
"B can be thought of as C without types; more accurately, it is BCPL squeezed