Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:56:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Haikal Saadh <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>, Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        wyldephyre2@yahoo.com, kheuer@gwdg.de, mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org, advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Companies awaiting 5.0 technology

*snip*

> I will be doing documentation on some of these features (snapshots
> && File System Access Control Lists) so if you have questions then
> just ask me.  Although I can't promise much :)

In light of the fact that FreeBSD now has ACL's and SMB Filesystems,
do you see FreeBSD taking over any of the roles traditionally
performed by Windows Domain Controllers? (Throw in an LDAP Server,
and you'd have and instant Active Directory Server, right?)

<aside: Time for interview by commitee? Maybe we could publish the
output on a daemonnews article or a press release or something of the
sort./>