Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:45:38 -0700
From:      "Lance Rushing" <rushing@sdsu.edu>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ville_Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: FW: Unlimited redirect  - CGI wrapper / Contribute Code

Here Is the env dump, the only place I see the wraper identified is the
SCRIPT_FILENAME key.

SERVER_SOFTWARE Apache/1.3.20 Sun Cobalt (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6b
PHP/4.1.2 mod_auth_pam_external/0.1 FrontPage/4.0.4.3 mod_perl/1.25
GATEWAY_INTERFACE CGI/1.1
DOCUMENT_ROOT /home/sites/site01/web
REMOTE_ADDR 172.129.46.119
REQUEST_METHOD GET
QUERY_STRING
HTTP_ACCEPT */*
REMOTE_PORT 1314
SERVER_ADDR 216.99.124.130
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE en-us
REDIRECT_UNIQUE_ID PX-XddhihvIAAEJoSH8
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING gzip, deflate
REDIRECT_STATUS 200
SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/cgiwrap/cgiwrap
SERVER_NAME www.mydomain.com
SERVER_PORT 80
PATH_TRANSLATED /home/sites/site01/web/env.cgi
SERVER_ADMIN admin
UNIQUE_ID PX-XddhihvIAAEJoSH8
REDIRECT_URL /env.cgi
SCRIPT_URI http://www.mydomain.com/env.cgi
SCRIPT_URL /env.cgi
SERVER_SIGNATURE
SERVER_PROTOCOL HTTP/1.1
HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
PATH /sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin
HTTP_CONNECTION Keep-Alive
REDIRECT_SCRIPT_URI http://www.mydomain.com/env.cgi
SCRIPT_NAME /env.cgi
REDIRECT_SCRIPT_URL /env.cgi