Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:51:29 -0700
From:      "Mike Avery" <mavery@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   A faq?

I'm trying to get Appgen's MyBooks to run under FreeBSD.  I've never used
Linux emulation mode before, so I feel like I'm beating my head against a wall.

If anyone has made this package run, I'd appreciate any advice.

If not, I'd appreciate hearing about any faq's or documentation beyond the
FreeBSD handbook.  I've looked at it, and it didn't go far enough.  Ditto "The
Complete FreeBSD", "FreeBSD Unleashed", "FreeBSD - An Open Source
Operating System For Your Personal Computing" and "The FreeBSD Corporate
Networker's Guide".

Thanks,
Mike