Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:54:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shildreth@emsphone.com>
To:        Alex Vinogradoff <fdisk@wananchi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Oracle 8i client libraries

I did with ProC and Oci, but it was with 8.0.5.  Couldn't debug though, Ptrace
was not implemented in the Linux Emulation.  Although there was a patch posted,
I don't know if it has been committed.  The author sent it to me, I can foward
if you like.

                                     STH

E-Mail: Scott T. Hildreth <shildreth@emsphone.com>