Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:14:01 +0100
From:      Jan Chrillesen <jan@chrillesen.dk>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   [fwd] lemon.c and lempar.c (from: andrew@ugh.net.au)

Can anyone fix this on ftp-master?

TIA

----- Forwarded message from Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au> -----

Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:03:30 +1000 (EST)
From: Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To: beastie@tdk.net
Subject: lemon.c and lempar.c

Hi,

The copies of lempar.c and lemon.c (/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/) on your site
have been converted to DOS line endings and so the md5 checksum for the
port that uses them fails. I checked the original site and it has them as
UNIX text files.

I know you are mirroring the master FTP site so thats probably where the
problem is occuring but obviously I can't check that.

Thanks for the great service to the FreeBSD community,

Andrew

----- End forwarded message -----