Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 05:49:10 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   FYI: Itanium2 boot

I finally managed to drag the wretched thing up to single user, but it
does have a drive online (isp scsi + da0) and 4 network cards.

dmesg is here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~peter/tiger.txt

Beware, there is still lots of debug output in there.  The IRQ routing is
an absolute mess on this box.  And for good measure, the supposedly
"hardwired" interrupts come out differently on linux and do not have any
real similarity to the acpi (2.0) tables either.

Sigh.  Gotta figure this one out, but for now I made it to disk and I can
now run a NFS root.  So that's better than before. :-)

Cheers,
-Peter