Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:29:07 +0200
From:      Taurus2000@t-online.de (Done)
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   strange: connected to the isp, got a ip but ...

Hi !

I use the + i4b-00.96 release
	+ a AVM Fritz Card PCI
	+  my provider is T-Online

isdnd.rc is similar to the example of the handbook chapter 10, i only edited
the telephone numbers.

then in run:
isdnd -d0xbf9 -F (or so, i took it from the manpage of isdnd)

ispppcontrol isp0 .....
ifconfig isp0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.1 debug link1
route add -net 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.1

ifconfig isp0 says then something like

isp0 <UP, POINTTOPOINT, LINK1, DEBUG, MULTICAST>
217.42.2.125 -> 0.0.0.1

but when in try to ping the namserver of t-online for example
i get 0 packets recived 100 % loss.
looking up the trafic with tcpdump i can see that de namserver gives a
response but the ping command don't get it !!
and so it is with everything, with tcpdump i can see the response but the
programs don't get it :(
to me its very strange and i have no idea where the problem is, I'm fighting
with it since 2 days :(
the tcp extensions are disabled.
please help me !!

regards,