Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:41:15 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem building openoffice: no solenv/unxfbsd/bin/makedepend

Following up myself...

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:

DM> I tried to make openoffice and got stuck at:
DM> [snip]
DM> /lh/ports/editors/openoffice/work/oo_1.0.1_src/solenv/unxfbsd/bin/makedepend:
DM> No such file or directory.
DM> *** Error code 1

I did tried to make it under screen port. It has not work. Today I tried to log
on to this machine, start X from root account and remake. It's working for
roughly 3 hours now, so I suppose the problem point has been passed.

I didn't check for OO building under simple remote login yet -- will do this
later today.

Sincerely,
D.Marck                                   [DM5020, DM268-RIPE, DM3-RIPN]