Date:      Sun, 03 Mar 2002 00:11:11 -0800
From:      Marcelo Carvalho <carvalho@soe.ucsc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dummynet & netperf

	Hi,

	I'm trying to run some experiments using both netperf and dummynet.
I've had netperf running OK until I activated dummynet. Now, every time
I run the "tcp_stream" script from netperf I get a segmentation fault...

	Is there anything to do with the fact that ipfirewall was activated?

	I'm running FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE (yeah, not updated, but both utilities
came in the same package collection for this version).

	I'd really appreciate if someone could give me at least some starting
point to find the problem.

	Thanks,
--
	Marcelo