Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:42:41 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gerrit_K=FChn?= <gerrit@pmp.uni-hannover.de>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   TRM-S1040 driver

Hi folks,

some months ago I reported some problems here concerning the rescanning
of the scsi bus with a TekRAM 395U controller using TekRAM's driver.
Meanwhile I talked about this with the guys at TekRAM and they have
fixed the bug. Up to now the fixed versions of the driver are only
available at ftp.tekram.com.tw (and not ftp.tekram.com). So anyone who
is using a controller based on TekRAMs TRM-S1040 chipset maybe wants
to update the driver.

cu
  Gerrit