Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:10:06 +0000
From:      Thomas Hurst <tom.hurst@clara.net>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TWiki as promised...

* George V. Neville-Neil (gnn@neville-neil.com) wrote:

> > BTW, why don't you want a FreeBSD WikiTerm?
>
> Well it's a bit odd.  Anywhere you put the word FreeBSD lights up as a
> link.  I guess we could put a generic page under it or something but
> it's annoying (to me at least) to see FreeBSD as a link everywhere
> when it's mostly just a name.

You can always style it to look like normal text.

a[href="<path to wiki page>"] {
        text-decoration: none;
        color: black;
        background-color: inherit;
}

You probably want to do the same for the :link/:hover/:active/:visited
elements too.  And you'll want to use a browser with a decent CSS
implimentation (i.e. not MSIE :)

You can even just put it in your user stylesheet if you don't want it to
be on the site :)

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  freaky@aagh.net  -  http://www.aagh.net/
-