Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:23:59 +0900
From:      <brook_wong@asianavenue.com>
To:        VESTEDGE@FreeBSD.ORG, ALERT@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   LAST ALERT GAINS 180 %

VESTEDGE ALERT: Volume 8, Issue 11

XRAYMEDIA FIRES UP THE "GROWTH CURVE"

*****IMMEDIATE STRONG BUY ALERT XRAYMEDIA (OTCBB: XRMD)

XRAYMEDIA (OTCBB: XRMD)
80,000,000 est. shares outstanding
15,000,000 est. float
60% est. controlled by insiders

Congratulations to our subscribers who took advantage of our last "Immediate Buy Alert" profile on IntelliMark Holdings, Inc., and Technisource, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRC), great news today UP ALMOST 100% in the last two days !!!- LITTLE ROCK, Ark. and FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jun 11, 2002 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- IntelliMark Holdings, Inc., and Technisource, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRC), leading providers of information technology staffing and services, today announced a definitive agreement for IntelliMark to acquire Technisource in a cash tender offer for $4.00 per Technisource share of common stock, according to Steve Bova, chairman and CEO of IntelliMark.

PAULA Financial (NASDAQ:PFCO) up almost 1000% on revenue reports with very little volume!!! The Company's agency earnings, Pan American Underwriters, are up due to revenue increases of 22% for the first three months of the year and nearly flat fixed expenses for the same period. Most of the increase is due to broad market pricing improvements and new business growth in the A&H division.

For those of you still riding the Applied Digital Solutions Inc.'s (Nasdaq: ADSX) pick from last month good luck! They obviously got their wheels rolling huge, but we like the 300-400 % percentage gains and the volume way too much!

We're ready for our next big ticket! So, here we go AGAIN, our sources give us XRAYMEDIA (OTCBB: XRMD) as our next IMMEDIATE MAJOR PLAY!!! This is a no brainer when you look at the position the company is in. Trading volume, under 10 cents we can buy a ton, multiplied growth curve, fundamental timing, we have to give XRAYMEDIA our top ranking of "IMMEDIATE STRONG BUY".

The company's announcements seem to be moving towards big revenue, sustained growth, millions of dollars in transactions per day, and we love it, buying in fast and huge! It is amazing how simple it is, being IN, at the right PRICE, at the right TIME and watching it MULTIPLY!!! The immense size of the advertising industry is no secret, as a whole, traditional and online advertising is pulling in well over $500 billion annually in North America alone. XRAYMEDIA has positioned its self as a conduit to channel that revenue through their general business community by launching a "LIVE MEDIA TRADING CENTER".  Seeing this company move into the industry at such a high entry point, at pennies a share, is an investment dream come true. Once they have sustained their revenue, we are looking for a target price of $5.00- $10.00 dollars per/share pretty quick, that's why we buy these types of companies.

They have some amazing technology; we understand the closest technology competitors are using dated auction technology similar to EBAY or YAHOO and still pulling in millions of dollars a day in revenue auctioning advertising space. XRAYMEDIA's technology takes this revenue to the next level. Patent Pending Live Media Trading through the Internet just like the STOCK MARKET, we've got to just love it!!!

Their Media SuperPortal and Live Media Marketplace was developed to create a real-time trading environment for media and advertising industry, they cover all the media sectors like TV, Radio, Print, Online, Out-of-Home and Specialty Advertising. It gives buyers and sellers the opportunity to negotiate with 1, 10, 100 people all at the same time and no one sees what the others are doing, all in real time. This is a real money maker, XRAYMEDIA makes its money by charging broker fees on closed deals just like the STOCK BROKERS and DISCOUNT INTERNET TRADING HOUSES, we think they knew what they where doing by choosing the right industry at the right time. $100 million dollar revenue partners, ad agencies, media buying firms, blue chip companies using the technology, the growth potential is resounding.

We haven't had back-to-back major winners in a while this is good; Seeing this company grow to blue chip status is our long-term goal, short term the company has some serious wheels, this is our top pick for price and percentage gains, make sure you're on board now and we'll see you at the big party!

***This report is based on our research and our sources identifying immediate ground floor investment opportunities for the general public. Making a timely investment call and maximizing your return is our goal. VESTEDGE has *NOT* been compensated to produce this or any of our opinions. This report is free to the public and strictly comprised of our opinions and you should always do your own diligence and make sure you take control of your own investment decisions while consulting your broker or investment counsel.

5998Fpba8-156vxIH3132hjax8-157hewr0628XQyw5-238CRpR3205bdwP2-528XpHel64