Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:45:36 -0700
From:      Mike Ciavarella <mike@8thdaytech.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Commercial Vendors -ADD

Please add the following to your Commercial Vendors - Consulting listing.

href="http://www.8thdaytech.com/">8th Day Technologies</a></strong>
specializes in open source software consulting. We are focused on providing
a secure, stable, low-cost network solution. The main OS we deploy is
FreeBSD. No project is too small or strange. E-mail us your project
requirements. </li>

Thanks for your time,
--Mike