Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:02:22 +0200
From:      Andy Fawcett <andy@athame.co.uk>
To:        alane@geeksrus.net
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@citusc.usc.edu>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, kde@FreeBSD.org, alpha@FreeBSD.org, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] koffice broken on alpha

On Sunday 12 January 2003 03:32, AlanE wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 03:15:40AM +0200, Andy Fawcett wrote:

> >(kde-freebsd team: All it does is disable --enable-final for all
> >platforms)
>
> I won't commit that. The build-time speedup from final is too
> significant. You're going to have to make the patch platform specific
> for it to go in; you could put this in now, but I'll back it out when
> 3.1 release gets committed.

Build speed is irrelevent to me. I don't *care* how long it takes to
build, as long as it does build. And mine works, and should work on all
platforms.

Anyway, this would now appear to be academic, since Kris's last mail
states that the recent KOffice update in ports has screwed any chance
of updating it and retagging.

A.

--
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk