Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:39:02 -0800
From:      Sean Chittenden <seanc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        audit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: WARNS = 2, sbin/ping...

--xd76R9tHJzDpbIo0

> Speaking of WARNS2, here's a patch that bumps ping(8) to WARNS2.  Once
> upon a tie it used to be WARNS5, but the patch has rotted some.  The
> biggie in this one was collisions with sin(3) and sockaddr_in variable
> sin.  -sc

Follow up post.  Does the WARNS=3D2 cleanup of ping look alright?  A
slightly updated version of the patch is at the following URL:

http://people.freebsd.org/~seanc/patches/#ping_warns_2

I've been using this for over a month and the patch above has been
updated to include recent IPSEC changes.  -sc

--=20
Sean Chittenden

--xd76R9tHJzDpbIo0

--xd76R9tHJzDpbIo0--