Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:18:52 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   *** HEADS UP: Ports PRs assigned to freebsd-ports-bugs ***

--s2ZSL+KKDSLx8OML

Hi,

After a request from portmgr, I have switched the responsible for
ports/ PRs to freebsd-ports-bugs instead of freebsd-ports.

This will reduce the traffic of the freebsd-ports list a bit, and
allow ports meisters and their thralls to use the freebsd-ports list
as a discussion list, without being constantly flooded with PR state
changes, followups and new PR submissions.

The freebsd-ports-bugs mailing list is ready and our majordomo people
told me it works fine.  Updates to the doc/ tree are finished, and I
will shortly make the relevant changes to the web site too, to
describe the new list.

The change to the gnats database took place last night, and you will
notice that all the PRs that used to be assigned to freebsd-ports are
now assigned to freebsd-ports-bugs.  Please, when you reassign PRs to
the Ports Team use freebsd-ports-bugs as the `Responsible' from now on.

- Giorgos

--s2ZSL+KKDSLx8OML

--s2ZSL+KKDSLx8OML--