Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:04:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jml@bubel.com
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvsweb error in conf - help requested

Hello all,

I am trying to get cvsweb running on FreeBSD and getting this error:

Error: $cvstreedefault points to a repository (local) not defined in
%CVSROOT (edit your configuration file /etc/cvsweb.conf)

And I am certain my conf file is correct (attached below), I have used
cvsweb on Debian linux and never had this issue.  I can't find anything
that should be preventing this from working, any help would be greatly
appreciated.  The path to the cvsroot is correct as listed, I am
completely confounded, as this has never been an issue, after two days of
banging my head I am groveling for help. ;)

Jason

# 'symbolic_name' => ['name_to_display', 'path_to_the_actual_repository']
# Listed in the order specified:
@CVSrepositories = (
        'local'   => ['Local Repository', '/home/developer/cvsroot'],
#       'freebsd' => ['FreeBSD',          '/home/ncvs'],
#       'openbsd' => ['OpenBSD',          '/home/ncvs'],
#       'netbsd'  => ['NetBSD',           '/home/ncvs'],
#       'ruby'    => ['Ruby',             '/var/anoncvs/ruby'],
);