Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mark C. Ballew" <ballew@sublinear.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: Freebsd support?]

Freebsd-emulation,

Someone on this list suggested that we nag Codeweavers to put out a
Freebsd version of Crossover. I did just that, and here is the reply I
got. Looks promising, at least:

Subject: Re: Freebsd support?
From:    "Robert Anderson" <info@crossover.codeweavers.com>
Date:    Mon, September 15, 2003 10:38 am
To:      "Mark C. Ballew" <ballew@sublinear.net>

Greetings Mark,

We DO plan on supporting FreeBSD, unfortunately I have to admit that it is
not going to be in the near future. I also can not even give you a guess
as to when it will happen. Please check in with us from time to time.

Cheers,

Robert Anderson
Sales Department
sales@codeweavers.com
651-523-9302

On, Fri 2003-09-12 at 17:47, Mark C. Ballew wrote:
> Codeweavers,
>
> I got a taste of Crossover Office at a Linux users group meeting last
night, and I must say that I was _highly_ impressed. I did some
> googling,
> and I found out that CXOffice 2 isn't supported under Freebsd, but that
there are plans to add support.

--
Tracking Number: 134376