Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:16:15 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   802.11b/802.11g access points

--D0iI3R+LB8CGxQqa

I'm looking for a couple of access points for my house.  Since it's a
new installation, they should be able to do both 802.11b and 802.11g,
and they should be able to do transparent bridging.  I don't know if
the latter requirement limits things.  It would also be nice to be
able to configure them without Microsoft.

Any recommendations?

Greg

--D0iI3R+LB8CGxQqa

--D0iI3R+LB8CGxQqa--