Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:38:54 +0200
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   New ffmpeg port to try

	Hi,

	I've got a recent CVS snapshot of ffmpeg running as a port in
preparation for 0.47 whenever that happens - the ffmpeg site calls the
0.46 release obsolete so it seemed like a good time to get updated :)

	The port skeleton (and a copy of the distfile which you will need
to fetch by hand for now) is on ftp.sohara.org in /pub. Let me know
how it goes.

--
C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun