Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:31:41 +0100
From:      arnaud de prelle <adeprell@ulb.ac.be>
To:        apache@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mod_dav problem

--------------020204050004060701050708

Hi,

Apache won't start if it is compiled with dav.
Compiling dav standalone give me an error to report to you:
ps: The config log is in attachment.
It should be great you can give me the solution ;)
Thanks in advance.
Arnaud de Prelle

configure: error: Your APXS installation is broken and cannot be used.
    Please see http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/install.html#apxs for
    more information.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to apache@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/www/mod_dav/work/mod_dav-1.0.3-1.3.6/config.log" including the
output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to
provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_dav.

--------------020204050004060701050708--