Date:      Wed, 19 May 2004 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Blurb from ACM TechNews: "A Conversation With Sam Leffler"

For the benefit of those who don't subscribe to ACM's TechNews:  I saw
this item in today's digest, and thought it worth pointing out.

"A Conversation With Sam Leffler"
Independent consultant Sam Leffler, who has made valuable contributions to
Unix and the Berkeley Software Distribution, explains that when comparing
the open source software development model to the closed-source model, it
is the people involved rather than the models themselves that determine the ...
http://www.acm.org/technews/articles/2004-6/0519w.html#item19

Peace,
david