Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:08:05 +0100
From:      xyberpix <xyberpix@xyberpix.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-cluster[List]" <freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cluster help

--=-ZhzNbQtHjydm1i03JoUH

Hi All,

Here's my scenario:

I currently have a machine running FreeBSD,Postfix, with SSL and TLS and
now I want to set up another machine, and then cluster the two machines.
Ideally what I would like is to have the cluster working as a HA
cluster, so that if one node fails, the other will take over.

Problem:

I have no idea where to start with this, and Google really hasn't been
too kind to me, so I am looking for any assistance that anyone is
willing to give.

TIA

xyberpix

--=20