Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:39:54 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <freebsd@wanadoo.es>
To:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.org.ua>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Replacement candidate for urwfonts

El Domingo, 13 de Junio de 2004 18:46, escribi=F3:
> Unfortunatelly no. I am in Germany right now and will be back in
> month or so :(  You may ask people on java mailing list for testing
> of it and submit patch which conditionally will enable it with
> jdk14 port.  I afraid that I can't accept patches which are not
> tested by me or any other expirienced in this area guys.
>
> Fonts and java is very instable relation :(

I Know. But I can't work a patch  against jdk. No skill on that. I can=20
only change the RUN_DEPENDS or make a how-to about making gsfonts the=20
only URW type1 fontpack and revert the changes.

We are using URW Type1 fonts from three different sources and it seems=20
it matters to fontconfig (to closer fonts).

So I'm trying to get only one source, gsfonts. I think it is now closer=20
enought to the URW fontpack from gimp to work.

I'll wait for X.org and XFree86-4.4, so I can wait for jdk.

I can't mail to @FreeBSD.org (my ISP fault). Can you forward this to=20
java@ if needed.

Thanks for your time,
=2D-