Date:      Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:31:33 -0500
From:      "Li-Lun Wang (Leland)" <llvvang@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   zsnes hangs when using libpthread.so.1

Hi,

Sorry that I am not sure whether I should report this problem to this
list, freebsd-ports, freebsd-emulation, or use send-pr. I have been
encountering this problem for a while (several months, I believe, maybe
since we switched to kse).

When I run emulators/zsnes with configuration files already present,
zsnes hangs with the state kserel after it loads a rom. If I change
libpthread.so.1 to libc_r.so.5 with libmap, it runs without such
problem. Is this a known problem? How can I help on this problem?

Regards,
Leland Wang