Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:47:22 +0200
From:      Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        knowtree@aloha.com
Subject:   Re: cache error messages starting xfs

--Boundary-00=_a4QYBWQEsHLRgRF

On Tuesday 28 of September 2004 10:54, knowtree@aloha.com wrote:
> After upgrading to 4.4 I get the following errors as xfs starts:
>
> /usr/X11R6/bin/xfs error: CONFIG: unknown parameter "cache-hi-mark"
> /usr/X11R6/bin/xfs error: CONFIG: unknown parameter "cache-low-mark"
> /usr/X11R6/bin/xfs error: CONFIG: unknown parameter "cache-balance"
>
> Those parameters are in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fs/config

There are two things you can do: comment out the lines in config or applying
the attached patch to x11-servers/XFree86-4-FontServer port and reinstalling
it. If you decide to try the patch, it would be interesting to know whether
there is any difference with or without caching.

Dejan

--Boundary-00=_a4QYBWQEsHLRgRF--