Date:      Sun, 22 May 2005 14:24:43 +1000
From:      Michael VInce <mv@roq.com>
To:        "Toll, Eric" <etoll@vipstructures.com>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD AMD64 Ubench 0.3 results

Here are mine first here is my Amd 64 Laptop.. ASUS A4K 3400+ 512meg ram

*FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE #1: Wed May 18 18:06:23 EST
2005     michael@mikeslaptop:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64
Ubench CPU:   119460
Ubench MEM:   108405
--------------------
Ubench AVG:   113932

*
Here is a Dell 1850 Dual CPU with 4 Gigs of ram, thats in idle
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.20GHz (3192.23-MHz 686-class CPU)

FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p1 #0: Sun May 22 12:23:00
EST 2005     root@dagobah:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP i386

Ubench CPU:   170748
Ubench MEM:   172775
Ubench AVG:   171761