Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:15:59 +0800 (CST)
From:      Tai-hwa Liang <avatar@mmlab.cse.yzu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multibyte characters in regression test script?

   I plan to commit a regression test script for msdosfs which contains
multibyte characters(to be more specific, create directory name contains
Chinese characters on a msdosfs mounted with zh_TW.Big5 locale).

   I haven't aware that there's any existing policy on using non-ASCII
strings in script; however, if that is not acceptable, I would be very
appreciate it if someone who familiar with this can shed me some light.

--
Cheers,
Tai-hwa Liang