Date:      Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:23:13 -0600
From:      Gerardo Rodriguez <freegrg@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   clustering Apache and MySQL cluster

Hi everybody, I am new on this theme, I hope you can help me or guide me to=
=20
this process.=20
 I want to build a freebsd cluster, something like this:
 -Service monitoring for web, email, file transfer, e-commerce, and TCP/IP=
=20
applications=20
-Failure detection, automatic failover & reintegration into the cluster upo=
n=20
recovery=20
-Load balancing solutions for highly responsive applications=20
-Distributed operation & centralized management=20
 primary use is web services with apache on the clustering with features=20
above, then the system is going to process the petition using the MySQL=20
cluster feature to obtain the 5 nines of availabity.
 What software like ports can do that? or commercial software...
 thank a lot