Date:      Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:35:02 -0600
From:      Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar@millcitypc.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   New to the web host and ISP side of the house

I've taken on the (so far) part time system admin duties at a startup
web hosting company.  I've just shy of a decade of experience as a
system admin (Solaris, BSD, Windows etc) but I find myself a bit out of
depth dealing with systems that are customer facing.

Frankly I can't go much wrong - I know the basic setup is 'ok' but it
needs a fair bit of work.

What are the best resources for coming up to speed in the ISP / web
hosting world?  I'm thinking 'Dummies Guide for ISP System Admins' here.

--
Brian Dunbar
System Administrator

brian.dunbar@millcitypc.com
aim: bdunbar1967

this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Remember.
But move forward, too. Light a candle, yes. But also drive a rivet.
~Lileks