Date:      Sun, 13 Nov 2005 04:56:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Testing with a Cisco router

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Mike Silbersack wrote:

> Does anyone have a Cisco router running an up to date version of IOS that
> they would be willing to run some tests on for me?  I'm running tests vs the
> TCP stacks of various operating systems for my eurobsdcon presentation, and
> IOS is the one OS I can't seem to download and install inside VMWare. :)

Thanks to all who offered to help, too many people responded for me to
reply to each person individually.

It turns out that a spare router running IOS 12.4 is only a few feet from
a cluster of machines already set up for network testing purposes, so I'm
going to give a go at that one.

Once again, thanks for all the offers.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack