Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:46:34 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] Next freeBSD webcast

The (san Francisco) Bay Area FreeBSD Users Group (bafug,  as in
www.bafug.org)
webcasts talks presented by various speakers on topics related to FreeBSD.

The next speaker will be Tim Kientzler, talking about his advetures
while rewriting tar and friends, and where that led him.

The session should be available from:

 rtsp://204.15.82.133:80/bafug-live.sdp

Starting at 7:30 PM California time (7 hours behind UTC)
on Wed July 12.

usually questions and comments can be forwarded via
IRC: efnet: #bafug, which we usually open up a short time before the
meeting.

Viewers from other areas are welcome.

The session can be viewed using VLC, or quicktime, and some people have
reported
some success with mplayer but I have not seen it myself.