Date:      Fri,  5 May 2006 17:22:31 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Chase Card Services Online Services Team <chaseonline@chaseonline.chase.com>
To:        bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chase Bank Notification

                               [chaseNew.gif]

                        [PgTitle_privacy_SE.gif]

                                Dear member,

   You have received this email because we have strong reason to believe
     that your chase account had been recently compromised. In order to
   prevent any fraudulent activity from occurring we are required to open
                     an investigation into this matter.

    o May 05, 2006: We have detected several failed login attempts from
                someone having the ip address 147.224.179.2

      We would like to ensure that your account was not accessed by an
    unautorized user. Because protecting the security of your account is
   our primary concern. Your password is no longer active on Chase Online
     System. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please
     understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.
    At Chase Manhattan Bank , one of our most important responsibilities
     to you, our customer, is the safekeeping of the nonpublic personal
    ("confidential") information you have entrusted to us and using this
        information in a responsible manner. Appropriate use of the
    confidential information you provide us is also at the heart of our
   ability to provide you with exceptional personal service whenever you
                                contact us.
                      Please confirm your identity here:
     [1]https://chaseonline.chase.com/chaseonline/home/sso_co_home.jsp

                             © 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.