Date:      Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:26:18 +0100
From:      Rudolf Cejka <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Added IPv6 for ftp-master.{cz,eu}.FreeBSD.org

Rudolf Cejka wrote (2006/01/30):
> If you want to utilize IPv6, maybe I can add your IPv6 address into
                               ^^^^^
Now it is confirmed - I can add both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.

> ACL list too (I have some local problems, so I could not test it from
> my mirror yet).

Fixed.

There were just RSYNC and HTTP working with IPv6 until now.
Since today, you can use FTP and CVSUP over IPv6 too. Just note
that current limits for CVSUP are 20 connections total, 3 connections
for all permitted IPv6 connections, and 1 connection per IPv4 host.

Regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology